LALALA: no link

Friday, February 01, 2008

no link

Hello hello.

Today I was talking to Farhan about physics. Why? I have completely forgotten. But that does not matter. So then we started talking about how physics was cool like when you go to the Uni you can learn stuff like quantum physics which is soooo cool.

Then I started to tell him how I had no idea why I wanted to be a lawyer. I wanted to, but never actually knew why. For one thing, my combined humanities isn't exactly very strong. In fact, it sucks. Also, I really love my sciences. So I started to wonder why I wasn't going to be a scientist or some thing.

So then he was like, "so you're happy with your sciences?"

I said that I actually wished I was doing all three pure sciences. He asked why and I said that I didn't like learning combined science because it made me stupid. He didn't understand so I gave him the following analogy:

Imagine you're in Primary School. You're learning your basic mathematics operations like addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, obviously very important in life. So yes, imagine that you're learning plus, minus and times, but no divide! You ask your teacher, "Ma'am, why aren't we learning divide?" Your teacher replies, "Oh, you don't have to learn it in this class. Only the Pure Maths class learns it."

So yes, that's why I don't like the fact that I'm not learning the sciences pure. Assuming that (I'm about to exaggerate here) you don't learn about gravity and its acceleration. In that way, unless I ask my friends for a lesson about it, I'll never ever understand it. And you only live life once.



Haha okay enough blabbering, I'm feeling rather happy today. Why? Because trust makes all the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home