LALALA: sports carnival. nonono funfair

Friday, April 07, 2006

sports carnival. nonono funfair

WOW. sports carnival sucked. big surprise? no. well initially i thought i would be quite fun. i was wrong. i woke up at around 6.30 am and since my mom asked me not to bathe in the morning anymore, i had like lots of time. plus, my uncle lent my dad his car as he was goin over seas. so i thought, "so far so good" and i got into the car. i got there about 5 mins early and i walked around a while. soon, we all had to assemble. I WAS LOST! where the hell was my class?? so i just walked slowly to the field and i saw my good ol classmates.

anyways, we sang the anthem, the school song, and recited the pledge. after that, we were broken into our respective houses. everything was STILL goin okay.

while walking to the stands, i met joachim. "i thought you were sick", he said. well, ive always been sick, but i said i was just exempted from sports.then he suddenly went into panic and was like "i cannot find a reserve" or something along those lines. whoopie. my great day rating was slowly going down. he said nevermind as there was still a lot of time.

i walked up to near the top and i met up with scott and terrence. terrence was like listening to music, so he was just sitting there. scott and i started talking about the events. "oh, you have to pace yourself""you must run slowly at first""you can only sprint at the last part" and more such suggestions came up. he decided to be my reserve so everything went according to plan.

suddenly, the worst thing that could have happened happened! the freakin sun came up and it was burning my beautiful skin. "the shade should come back in about and hour" i said, smiling cheerily. however, the hour became two hours, and it suddenly became very very hot. i think i was sweating more than the runners and all i was doing was sitting down! i OBVIOUSLY became very thirsty but i didnt bring any water. then our dear friends from the SSVP came along to save my soul. they had water! i took out my wallet and wanted to buy a few bottles.

"coupon?"they asked. WTF?! where the hell did "coupon" come from? then i remembered. PEARL ONG had it. curse her. shes starting to irritate me. she said earlier," if you are hungry or thirsty, find me, ill give you the coupons" find her?! how the hell am i supposed to find her when we were not supposed to leave our respective stands?? i grumbled and returned to my "seat" which was clearly getting dirtier by the minute, with all the litter and all.

the sun was still up, i still had no water, and i was gettin bored. then, something struck me. WHERE THE HELL WAS LOWKAYMING?! he owes me like 65 bucks. i started cursing under my breath and then i remembered something. i brought my DS! salvation!!(btw... DS stands for Developer's System and not Dual Screen like what majority of you think. Nintendo announced so) I switched it on, smiling. bye bye boredom!

BUT I COULDNT SEE ANYTHIN! stupid sun! the glare was so... glarey that i couldnt see what was on the screen. i just sat there and tried to sleep, and time went by pretty fast.

I "awoke" only to see the sun still laughin in my face. it wasnt so bright anymore, however, so i whipped out my DS and HOORAY i can see!!! so i decided to play KH:CoM as i was trying to find decent Diamond Dusts. none came by. nevermind, my deck is now invincible, as all the attack cards are nine. about 20+ of em. i've maxed out hp, and just for the record, im lvl 96!

anyways Buckley, my house, won the...something and i walked out of the stadium. HOW THE HELL do i get home?!?! so i thought for a minute and i had a flashback. i remember seeing a mrt station!=.=

i WALKED all the way to the mrt station and went to kembangan. then i took a bus and got home. the end.

and btw, TAYLOR IS THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home