LALALA: 28th April SUCKS.

Friday, April 28, 2006

28th April SUCKS.

argh. never thought i would say this... BUT TODAY SUCKED! what the hell. where shall i begin? ah perfect. i know:

28th April, My House, 6.15 am

I just realised I had lost my SMS form! Never mind, let's see what Ms. Pereira was gonna say about it... so, my day went about as usual........ then i realised i forgot to bring my RME booklet!! okay... i hope ms pereira's tolerance level is high today...

but it wasnt, as usual. i had to get photocopies + scolding = (sadness)

anyway, about the form, i borrowed joachim's form to make a replica, but then the auntie said that she also had a template! DOHDOHDOH. well. nevermind. i knew what was about to happen. i had to go home and get it signed. well, not so bad, considering i had to come back anyway for geog remedial. which i fell asleep at. how nice.

so i left my bag with yong sin and i went home to get my replica of the form signed. leland and yuan zheng came over which was kinda nice. we didnt really do anything though. accursed exams!!

once the form was signed i returned back to school. OH GREAT NEWS. guess what???


EVERY SINGLE THING IN MY PENCIL CASE GOT STOLEN!

if i ever find the bastards that did it, they'll find out the true meaning oh corporal pain. parents never teach la! stealing is wrong, assholes!!!!!!

those thigns in my pencil box had sentimental value!! except for the lousy pen of course.

anyways, yeah, it was geog remedial time. pearl ong had another hairstyle today. lol. anyways i was like sitting in front but she didnt scold me for sleeping. either shes really blind or really understanding. or both. anyways after the rem, i told her about the theft. soon peng, I MEAN giap xuan lost a calculator, but that was due to his own stupidity. sean soon lost the entire contents of his pencil box too.

NEXT, science workbook checking thing! well how fun! anyways, another bad thing happened here. MY BOOK MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED! seriously, it just disappeared!!

well, mrs tho was understanding, she said that it was not my fault (OBVIOUSLY) and told me to go home and on tuesday we would sort it out. oh well. yeah then i went home... everything went back to normal!

next year, im watching out for April 28th:The New Evil.

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home