LALALA: soon end of term: HOLS!! :D =D XD

Thursday, May 18, 2006

soon end of term: HOLS!! :D =D XD

Well! The End of The Exams. And I since there's such a nice ring to it, from now on I shall call it TETE. I digress...

Anyway, I'm sure you all wanna know my results, right, kids?

Well, I'm gonna tell you. So sit down and listen.

Ahem.

English -- 80/110 Should be an A upon 100 right? =D

Maths -- 40/100 Faileded! Just like I expected. It's not like I'm blaming that lunatic teacher but I'm just sayin'....

Chinese -- 53/100 Passeded!! Whao. Didn't expect that...

Science -- 62 1/2 /100 Well so much for science being my strong subject... So much for not studying...

Literature -- 74/100 -- 37/50 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Geography -- 65/100 YEAH! Studying does help...

History -- 33/100 HEH. That's the lowest I got for exams ever! Reminds me of the time I got 34 for Chinese in Pri. 3.....................................

Yeah well, children, you've heard my results. Applause then?



Other than that..... Daryl's party tomorrow! DAMMIT I can't sleepover. Freakin' sinus crap thing. Haven't even packed yet. Speaking of packing. I should start packing soon...

Perhaps............ at 10?.... Now's 9.20.. ARGH I MISSED SCRUBS!!! !@#$@##!%@!%@#!

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home