LALALA: BKQ

Saturday, September 09, 2006

BKQ

Hello everyone. I just came home from BKQ or Bible Knowledge Quiz and well I decided to post. Well here's how it goes.

-- == 080906 Friday 0900HRS == --
I woke up. =)

Well anyways then I packed my bag as I was too lazy to do so the night before. Anyway I left my house and I was already going to be late. But I didn't care. The Legion is very slack and coming like 1hour late wouldn't really mean a thing.

So I waited like ten minutes for the bus then I got on. Coincidentally, I met Mark on the bus. So yeah I received a call from Bryan saying the door was locked. A BELL, ANYONE??? But nevermind I didn't think of it either. So Mark and I met him around the tennis courts and we tried to sneak past the security guard... for fun. Which was stupid cos he found us anyway. Nevermind, we told him our purpose and he let us through.

We cut through the canteen and because Bryan said the door was locked, we resorted to going by the other side, which in actual fact is a door at the other side, just by the Brothers' carpark. We rang the bell and after a while Bro Jeff came and let us in and led us to Parmenie. Apparently, Ben and Chris and Solomon were already there..... doing housework. So I helped by like mopping a bit of the floor for like two minutes. My job was done. I din complain la do work finish ask for more for wat...

Anyway, Singlish aside, we all sat at the bunch of seats near the statue. Just saying, but I find that statue rather creepy. The face la. A bit something wrong. Like disfigured... but I digress. As I was saying, we all sat around there and we discussed our schedule for the day. We didn't really stick to it though, but nevermind. No one got hurt or anything.

So yeah we Bibled a bit before lunch. Then we went opposite and I tried the fish soup that Bryan insisted on me trying. So I tried it, I mean, I've been eating chicken rice the past few days already. Just try something new la...

I asked Ben to order for me because Bryan was scaring me that she would bombard me with chinese questions. I mean a master at the language so why risk it? Anyway, I tried it and it was good la. But then I thought there was too much milk put in. Kinda did something to my brain. Anyway I drank two glasses of water, and strangely I had brain and lung freeze. It was cold la, okay??

Then we went to 7-11 and then I got a tube of Mentos, the freshmaker. Benjamin suggested that Bryan drink coke with a Mentos in his mouth. So he went ahead and... oh well. We walked back to Parmenie and then erms... we Bibled somemore... I think. Can't remember.

Anyway, after mass I went for my Uncle's Bday and then I went back to Parmenie at around 9.30... We read through the commentary briefly and Mark died. We couldn't do anything about it. He just left us.

So then we left his lifeless body on the sofa and we went to check out our new beds. It seemed dusty to me but I'll talk about that later. We left the room and we took a look at the lifeless piece of meat lying on the sofa. I could have sworn I overheard Bryan telling Benjamin that he wanted to poke his eyes just to make sure. But I was the hero and I stopped them.

Solomon started to do a weird dance to honour his death, and we all joined in, although we didn't know the steps. It was instinct. After about 2 minutes of non-stop dancing, a pillar of fire fell down upon his body, breaking through the roof.

We shielded our eyes and took a step backwards. "He's on fire!", I heard Michael say.

The heat was so intense that the PVC sofa was starting to melt. We all threw roses at his body, and the roses burnt up. But duh, obviously. Anyway, after about 5 minutes, the pillar of fire retracted into the heavens and we all heard a voice.

"Nice dance guys. Mark will rest in peace, I assure you. Because your dance was like a prayer that was asking for Mark's body to be at rest."

"Nono, that's not it," said Solomon, " dancing is fun la!"

"Despicable!" said the voice, and immediately all the hair on Solomon's head fell off. "LOL", said the voice. We all laughed alongside the voice, and at that moment Brother Edward walked in.

"Hello", said he. The few of us alive and with hair explained what was happening. Brother said, "WELL, these things happen. You all did the dance, didn't you?"

We all nodded, unsure whether it was a scolding or a praise. Brother clapped his hands and Solomon's hair regrew in seconds. **It was this trick that would in the future ruin Yun Nam Hair Care**

Solomon gave thanks and the voice scowled.

"The hair cut is for your own good!" said the voice, which was true, as Solomon's hair would eventually cause him to get called out during assembly. How do I know this? Well, I'm psychic.

Anyway, that's not what really happened. What really happened was so boring that I didn't wanna write it down. So, yes, readers. Mark is still alive. So blah blah we took a shower, did homework, went to sleep... blah blah.

Oh yes, about the dusty bed. I slept with a shirt over my face and then at 4 am I went out of the air con and I actually slept better. Amazing huh?

Anyway yeah we woke up, ate breakfast and we went to SJI. As usual we lost, yada yada yada.

The END! =)

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home