LALALA: ohmaigawd + a well organised debate.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

ohmaigawd + a well organised debate.

El Oh El I actually won at a game of DotA. But yeah, you got me. There's a catch. Jerome was on my team =)

Anyway err... what shall I say for this post... Hmm... Need a topic.

So well erms... oh yeah. I'd like to say I am still in love with Ellen, but still I have a question. Who is hotter, Allison Mack or Kristin Kreuk? Argh very difficult choice.

LET'S GO THROUGH THIS SYSTEMATICALLY:

Hair: Hmm... I'd go with Kristin cos long hair owns short hair. A: 0 K: 1
Eyes: Well I love green eyes but both of them have green eyes. DOH. This would be a draw. A: 0 K: 1
Looks: Er I'd go with Allison cos Kristin looks weird when she smiles. A: 1 K: 1
Body: Er no comment. A: 1 K: 1
Voice: Allison. A: 2 K: 1
Smile: Allison. =) A: 3 K: 1

Okay we shall go for a short commercial break and as we can see, the score is 3:1 with Allison in the lead! Stay tuned for the show. Don't change the channel.









AND WE'RE BACK!

Facial Features: Kristin because Allison has this like freckly thingy. Don't really like freckles much. That's why I don't like Kate from LOST. A: 3 K: 2
Crying Face: THIS IS REAL IMPORTANT. I'd go with Allison. She looks so nice when she cries. A: 4 K: 2
DarkSide Face: Ah I don't like the dark side! Since Allison looks more evil when she acts evil, Kristin gets the point. A: 4 K: 3
Hair Colour: Kristin. No question. A: 4 K: 4
Caring Face: Allison. Never really seen Kristen concerned. A:5 K: 4

Can't think of anymore ways to compare them cos I don't know them in person, so I hereby declare Allison the winner!!! =)

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home