LALALA: Assassination: Part Three

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Assassination: Part Three

Well, as of now, we know that Mr MBCTF is a very probable assassin. He lied about being at home. He was caught and now Mr Tan will find out why.

*Ms Ellen tells her story but it makes no sense to anyone, being too complicated. Cos She's so smart*

Mr Sng: Err.... let's pretend she never came...
*Ms Ellen, being too beautiful for the court, leaves*
Mr Sng: You may call forth another witness.

Mr Tan: Very well. I shall continue questioning Mr MBCTF.
Mr Sng: Good. I tire of this nonsense.
Mr Yeo: Yeah I'll skip it. I won't forget.
Mr Sng: Ah good. Proceed, Mr Tan.

Mr Tan: Why thank you, Your Honour. *turning to Mr MBCTF* MR MBCTF.
Mr MBCTF:*irritated* Er, yes?
Mr Tan: Don't use that tone with me!

*bitch-slaps MBCTF*

Mr Roboto: OBJECTION!! OBJECTION!! HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO SLAP MY CLIENT!
Mr Sng: Objection substained. Mr Tan, please refrain from bitch-slapping future clients of Mr Roboto.
Mr Tan:*straightening tie* I'll try to...
Mr Yeo: Ha LOL that retard deserved it. *kicks MBCTF*
Mr Sng:*looking at his hammer* Must... Resist... Temptation...

Mr Tan: Okay, okay. Mr MBCTF, since you were not at home during that period of time, where the hell were you?!
Mr MBCTF:*spitting out blood* You ain't... getting... nothing from me...
Mr Yeo: This isn't an interrogation! * kicks him again*
Mr MBCTF: I am loyal... to my country...
Mr Sng: DAMMIT! HE'S GOING TERRORIST ON US!

Mr Tan: Damn you, Mr MBCTF. THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY!
Mr MBCTF: Liar! My country is where my wife is!
Mr Tan: YOU HAVE A WIFE?!

*entire room gasps. silence. long silence*

Mr MBCTF: Yes. My wife lives inside my mind!
Mr Sng: Curse you Mr Tan! He's lost it! You've scared him into madness.
Mr Tan: Perhaps that's just what he wants us to think.

*MBCTF wipes the sweat and blood off his brow*

Mr Tan: This is only the beginning, my friend... *cracks knuckles*
Mr MBCTF: *now in Russian accent* Dam you! In Soviet Russia, I own you!
Mr Sng: Look what you've done, Mr Tan!
Mr Tan: Shh. He's a good actor. But I'm a better lawyer.

Mr Roboto: OBJECTION OBJECTION OBJECTION!!! This is no longer a court case! You are interrogating my client like terrorists!
Mr Sng: *takes out a Revolver, he points it at Mr Roboto* Is that all they taught you in law school?
Mr Roboto: Dammit, I quit! *slams his suitcase on the table and then starts to walk toward the door*
Mr Sng: I don't think so...* aims and pulls the trigger*

*BANG! Blood is all over. Roboto never got to leave*

Mr Tan: HOLY SHIT! YOU JUST MURDERED SOMEONE!
Mr Sng: Shh. Mr Tan... let me teach you how to get information. *points gun at MBCTF*
Mr MBCTF: Ho crap! Hohoho crap!

Mr Yeo: Hey... What's that smell? It's smells like urine!
Mr Tan: DAMMIT. Mr MBCTF wet his pants!
Mr MBCTF: I confess! I TRIED TO ASSASSINATE MR POWERS! Cos.... I'm in the NKF too...
Mr Sng:* gun still pointed at MBCTF* That's all I needed to know. *pulls trigger*

The END! Lol yeah this one was really impossible. So, it's possible that I may make a remake of this Part.

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home