LALALA: didnt go sch today

Friday, May 26, 2006

didnt go sch today

Because I was tired. FACT.

Oh and Ben did you break the code? Hah should be easy for you. But when you do don't tell anyone. Ha it would just be weird.

Ya know, reviews say that X-Men The Last Stand was not good because it was not long enough to go in depth with the many character's profiles and lives. Is this gonna stop me from watching? NO! =D

Next, I hope Mr. Lee Hock Pun does not reject my file and exercise books. I WAS ABSENT. I hardly see how it's my fault. And I also hope i don't get thrashed by Mrs Tho, because once again, I was absent! Oh yeah, Music file, same reason: Absent!

Sigh so bored......... Ben how the hell are you always able to write so much?!

Argh anyway I'm thinkin of doin' a lil' upgradin of this blog. But I haven't touched the design template in a LONG time so my HTML skills might be a lil rusty. I'm afraid to screw it up. Well, either way, I have no idea what to improve! It's kinda perfect except for the fact that it's still KH one, a little out-dated.



Hmm kinda late to say this, but the class portal was a gd idea. I mean, it's being used quite well.



Oh yeah! Now I remember. We had a DVC talk on Monday, 22nd of May.
The speaker was the to-be-lawyer, Kelvin Chia. He would make a good lawyer I suppose, as his arguments were rather smart. I took down notes (=O) of the talk but I er... can't remember where I put them... Well basically, he talked about why the DVC was causing such an uproar. Yeah, people say, "So Jesus was married. Big deal, that doesn't change my thinking about the religion.". Just to add, these people are just annoying, and should have gone for the talk instead of talking so much.

This
is exactly what the talk was about. Why it is a big deal. Why it matters. Not about proving that Jesus wasn't married, but why he wasn't. Hope you get my point.

Another thing he talked about was why saying Jesus was married DID matter. I can't remember the finer details but it was a good talk. Also, he touched on Jesus' divinity. The Code states that Jesus was a man who worked miracles, but a man nonetheless. By saying that Jesus was not God would destroy the Church entirely, as if Jesus was not God, being a Christian would be pointless.

Ah I won't say anymore, lest I say the wrong thing.

And............................... Jamie is hot!

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home