LALALA: The Prequel: Part Three

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Prequel: Part Three

Well yeah it's obvious MBCTF was the one... so lets see what happens.

Mr Sng: Mr Tan... Now all we need to do is get him to 'fess up!
Mr Tan:*evil look* Heh no problemo!

*Mr Tan approaches Mr MBCTF*

Mr Tan: *slapping his face* Own up, damn you!
Mr MBCTF: Never! * spits in Mr Tan's face*
Mr Tan: You would wish you never did that!*Kicks MBCTF in a place best left unsaid*
Mr Ho: Man! Foul play! LOL LAWL LORL!!!
Mr Sng: Yeah whack 'em!
Mr MBCTF: *spits blood and several teeth out* You ain't getting a confession from me!
Mr Roboto: I'm just... gonna leave.
Mr Sng: Okay this is getting too chaotic!

*bangs the hammer. hammer breaks*
Mr Sng: DAMMIT! *withdraws Revolver*
Mr Sng: NOBODY MOVE, NOBODY GETS HURT!

*Mr Low tries to escape the madness*

*bang!*

Mr Tan: Oh my g-!!! You killed my client! HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA GET PAID NOW??
Mr Ho: Yeah you should have done that!!!
Mr Sng:*losing his sanity* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bang! bye bye Daryl*
Mr Tan: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!
Mr MBCTF: I like rainbows... AND ponies. They're pretty.
Mr Tan: Not prettier than Ellen, dammit! *kicks MBCTF*
Mr MBCTF: I will never tell you anything! *coughs* Never!
Mr Tan: Oh, really? * bitch-slaps him*
Mr Sng:*pointing the gun at MBCTF now* speak, dammit!
Mr MBCTF: I'd rather die than let you arrest me!
Mr Sng:If you insist.... *fires*

*MBCTF falls to the ground*
Mr Tan: He's still breathing! Want me to kick 'em into Hell?
Mr Sng: Nah, lets let him go. Just chuck him out on the streets like that.
Mr Tan: Won't someone notice? Like Mr Benjamin Yeo? He'd tell the cops!
Mr Yeo: Nah I won't. I'm your new Clerk!

The End!!

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home