LALALA: on an unrelated note

Monday, October 16, 2006

on an unrelated note

Because of my craziness lately, I have been speaking or chatting on MSN in strange ways. This post will be used to identify what I could have or could have not meant when I said those phrases. I may not have used some of them before, but I will, eventually.

Let's start off with the one I can remember the most:

"Go kill a cow"
Well I used this when Ben said something like he appreciated Tokyo Phila something Orchestra's music and I was like go kill a cow. Meaning, "oh sure, why are you telling me?" No, I have nothing agaisnt cows personally but I do enjoy eating them. Steaks mmm... but anyway the word cow came to me because of a lame joke a heard years ago. Here goes:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Cows say
Cows say who?
Cows don't say who cows say moo!

Okay that was very inspirational but it lacked luster. So, I added kill which naturally sparks more interest. Considering that the joke was so lame, saying killing something already so lame means that the thing I said it to is meaningless to me. So if some guy runs up to you and says "lol dude my pokemon have all reached lvl 100 lol" just say back to him "go kill a cow". It will leave him wondering and you snickering. Confirmed.

Next, not really "unused by man" but I use it very often nonetheless:
"No worries"

What do I usually mean when I say "no worries"? Well, you must be thinking that I'm asking you not to worry. To the contrary, it kinda means "don't disturb me". For example, if I'm playing dota and then some random dude shouts

"b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
ur gonna die"

I usually reply "no worries", which is also a way of saying shut up. Secondarily, it could mean that I'm asking you not to worry.

Next, used often on the net, I use it in a different way:
"Hah LOL"

Well normally when people say Hah LOL on msg boards and such it's because of something some joker said. To me, I say "hah lol" when some dude says a lame joke. I'll say "hah" like I'm going to laugh then suddenly when he thinks his joke was emmy winning I'll look bored and say "LOL". The poor guy usually walks away thinking of how he oculd have improved his joke.

Then again, I say "hah lol" when someone says something witty. For example, "my cat died" then I'll be like "go kill a cow" and then he follows up with "my hamster ate it". I usually end up saying "hah lol". (note:the above example was not very witty but for demonstration's sake...)

I might also say "hah lol" like normal people do. Some guy says "a guy walks into a bar. ouch". Apparently, the joke is that the "guy" walked into an iron or steel bar or something then he hurt his head or something. But I'm sure we all knew that.(Because you know the "bar" is actually the place where people drink and normally people come up with lame jokes like Jack Daniels Single and some guy is like Jack Daniels Married and some shit like that... but you know...) Then I'll say hah lol so as to make the fella feel that his joke was appreciated.

Also I PLAN to start saying:
"You're under arrest for being lame"
which is rather contradictory duncha think? so I shall not use it for my own sake XD

Sometimes I tend to write in perfect English.

I'll be like "Hello old chum nice day isn't it? I really admire the weather today. I find the haze very sexy." in perfect English.

Then the receivant would be like "charles wtf?"

"What's the problem? Is there anything wrong with the manner in which I am speaking?"

"oi tok properly leh"

"I'm terribly sorry, I'm having far too much fun speaking this way, old chap."

"oi charles wats wrong wif u u becoming ang mor ah" (sigh where's the question mark)

Usually the receipant gets irritated resulting in several consequences or results.
1. The receipant gets angry and blocks me for talking like a retard.
2. The receipant talks in the same manner, which is rather hilarious.
3. The receipant continues talking in singlish and I start critisizing his speech
4. And many more, all of which grant me joy and laughter.

I usually talk like that when I'm bored. I have no idea why though. In a way I'm trying to get you to entertain me.

A new one:
"Let's not kick fun"

Which kinda means like "don't disturb the retard". I have not used this phrase yet and I intend to use it if I see someone disturbing Giap Xuan, aka Soon Peng. It's fun to see him disturbed, but at the same time it's mean and I'm not a meanie so I have to step in.



Hmm I think I'm done. I'll post another time. SHIT CAN'T WAIT FOR DEATH NOTE L IS SO COOL.

well, till next time. seeya

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home