LALALA: blahlah

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

blahlah

Wahaha. I i got two new contacts on MSN yesterday. Abel and John P. Whee now I actually have more classmates in my contact list. =)

And oo Kimberly and I actually started talking. She's not saying one word sentences anymore. =)

Anyway now I do my duty like a good prefect should. [In italics not because of sarcasm but emphasis]

Like seriously la. I don't go to Slack Central! As often.


As I used to.

It's nice to know that the club I created is still standing though. =)

Anyway as we speak I'm writing an AntiMage guide. =) No, I'm not going to post it at the forums but just here at my blog. Also, I'm gonna find a nicer skin. I'm bored of my current one. Very bored. Very very bored. EDIT: SKIN SEARCHING PHAILED.

Btw Josh I'm not two-timing I'm not even one-timing. =) Thanks for your understanding. =)

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home