LALALA: AGR06

Sunday, December 24, 2006

AGR06

SUCH A LONG DAY!!

But hello. Had to wake up so early like it was a school day. I reached school at 8.30 and saw quite a few people there already. We slacked for a while till about 9.30 till we had to proceed to the hall to practice the retarded skit. Directed by Mark, of course.

Anyway I was excused to do my course and I dragged Bryan along. If I was going to suffer, someone was gonna suffer with me. >=D

So I made this archway using 3 benches. Quite creative of me heh. ;)

Anyway I would later find out that it would be too dangerous because someone might die trying to limbo through it. So I made this like two table high climb, staircase style of course, and once you climb you're supposed to jump off the table and onto the "landing pad". =D ... which was, of course, made of tables. Just to make it seem safe so the people wouldn't complain, Bryan and I did some tricks with the rafia string and it looked like teh safest course in the world. But after SO much hard work we needed a break. So we went to the heritage room for aircon =)

From there we decided to go to the canteen for a drink then to the hall to pester Mark.

The pestering got boring so we decided to continue with our work. We saw Joshua and Solomon and they tagged along. Solomon wanted the funny "mess up the chairs and let them build a bridge so they can cross to the otherside" thing. So whatever. The last part would be a table long crawl followed by squeezing the entire team onto the table.

---
End of Part 1
---

We were quite satisfied with our course and with nothing left to do we went back to the hall. It was the choir's turn to practice so I just sat around. Joshua made the "0" from "06" from "AGR06" with a balloon. It looked so cheap it was funny. The 6 didn't even look like a 6.

Anyway after some time, I found out that it was raining so I would need to RE -DO my entire course in the shade. I was like WTF cos it's heavy work and there was little time. I had to resort to doing a mini course beside the hall all by myself. ='(

Mark, Joshua and Solomon disappeared somehow and Bryan damaged his ankle or something while trying to carry tables. Well at least he tried.

Okay this course was much more dangerous (hehheh) and because of that it got cancelled yay. I'm not sure, was it the WALK OF DEATH, THE VALLEY OF SPIKES, OR THE TUNNEL OF THE UNDEAD that caused it to be cancelled though. It also might have been the ARCH OF LIMBO. Anyway my whole game got cancelled yay =)

---
End of Part 2
---

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lazy to continue with part 3.

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home