LALALA: look what i found!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

look what i found!!!!!!

I found this on the internet a while ago and i thought it was pretty funny AND FREAKIN UNTRUE. Unfortunately.

I'm supposed to see what the letters in my name describe me as... Since I've lost much of my life to DotA I'll use my surname too when I think I should be using only my first name..

A- You like to curse alot
B- You like people.
C- You're wild and crazy.
D- You have one of the best personalities ever.
E- Damn good kisser.
F- People adore you.
G- You never let people tell you what to do.
H- You have a very good personality and looks.
I- You have a fine ass
J- Everyone loves you.
K- You are really silly.
L- you live to have fun.
M- one to have fun
N- You are dead sexy.
O- You are one of the best in bed.
P- You are popular with all types of people.
Q- You are a hypocrite.
R- Fuckin Crazy
S- Easy to fall in love with.
T- You're loyal to those you love
U- You really like to chill.
V- You are not judgemental.
W- You are very broad minded.
X- You never let people tell you what to do.
Y- One of the best damn bf/gf anyone one couldaskfor.
Z- Always ready.

C- You're wild and crazy. ( NO I'M NOT! I'm very rational. =))
H- You have a very good personality and looks. (I wish.)
A- You like to curse alot ( CB! NO LA)
R- Fuckin Crazy (same as "C"?)
L- you live to have fun. (If gaming is fun then yes, I agree =D)
E- Damn good kisser. ( Dunno yet, dunno how)
S- Easy to fall in love with. ( I wish! XD)

T- You're loyal to those you love (loyalty FTW!!!)
A- You like to curse alot (.... again....)
N- You are dead sexy. (Nopes.)

... I think it's only like 20% correct la. UNTRUSTWORTHY!!!!!!!! Sadly got no "DotA addict". I would fall nicely into that caetgory.

OKAY PEOPLE LISTEN HERE. DO NOT TRUST CARNIES. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY.

woot tomorrow my birthday! =D no party haha. EVERYONE GO AWAY! XD

"He who has parties has no life" - er.... me. ........... dotzz... dottie............

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home