LALALA: argh dammit. why didn't i listen?!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

argh dammit. why didn't i listen?!

I should have just listened and watched Ouran High School Host Club a long time ago.

Such a nice show. So touching =D

Tamaki is such a nice person I tell you... And................................................................. Hiruhi is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Thank God she's a girl otherwise I'd be gay. I was so relieved at the end of episode 1. Phew phew phew. But I gotta say yuck I hate it when she actually dresses up as a girl (with the long hair and all)... It's so not cute anymore!! Well anyway yeah I'm rather slow so now I'm only at episode 7, the one where they are at the jungle theme park thingy.

I think for the first time the twins didn't act gay as part of the intro. Haha. I'm kinda used to it now actually. But still............. Hiruhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kk I'll stop about OHSHC now... next topic...

Erm............ shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't spread this but I lost to Joshua at DotA!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! I got too cocky and gave him so many kills. And I actually got killed by the meat tank. It was like .......... the meat was flying and then......... SMACK! Sasori has been killed by The Scourge!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For an excuse to protect my erm.... what's the word............. morale here's an excuse: I have never used Phantom Lancer before! =D

Err.... yeah that's it. That's why I lost..........

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home