LALALA: Thank you speechnessification

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thank you speechnessification

SINCE I'm such a nice guy blah blah blah... I shall give a thank you speech(not really speech) for my friends that has helped me through this year. AAwwww...... (Family not included)

Thank you, for being my friend, as well as, (in no particular order,)

Sean Quek, for DotA advice and humour

Ignatius, for the humour

Steven, for the humour too

Min Jie, for being kind

Shawn Huang, for his ahem intellect and so on so forth

Donald, for the humour as well as helping me in my studies occasionally

Alexus, for all the kindness this year! Don't forget me once you're all E1............

Yong Sin, for the humour

Sean Soon, for the humour as well as entertaining me by like... ahem Soon Peng

Joachim, for being so freaking funny and for playing DotA with me heheh

Farhan, for Woooo DotA PALZZZZZZZZ UNITED!! And other stuff...

Leland, heheh good friend yeah?

YZ, BUCKLEY! And other stuff..

Joshua, for being gd friend, Legion blah blah

Bryan, for being hilarious, good friend and the usual stuff

Ben, for yeah you get the drift

Adrian, for being cariing lol

N, for being so comforting, understanding, and being there for me always

Jerome, for being a freaking DotA Sensei

Rachel, for being ever so sweet

L, Light, Misa, Near, Mello and the Death Note crew for being in the BEST manga ever

Marvin, for being psycho. (yes we like that about you)

Mark, for screwing up so often! Haha good times....

Dannel, for being the coolest senior EVAR

Sol0mon, well... er nice guy

FOR THOSE I MISSED OUT, SORRY!

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home