LALALA: OOO HOT!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

OOO HOT!!

was the chili sauce I had today. But yummy. It went together with mussels (sp?).

I ate like 20+ mussels and I still want more. I ate like 30+ pieces of salmon sashimi and I think I've had enough... Really. Hey, actually, I shall go over what I ate today, just for the freakin fun of it.

20+ mussels
30+ salmon sashimi
10- small cha soba thingies
1 bowl of laksa
2/3 popiah
1 dish veg
1/4 bowl mutton soup

hmm i think that's all. Damn should have eaten more mussels. *REGRETREGRET*



Okay enough about food.

ARGH I got put into freakin BIO. Damn the plants are gonna get me. And then... all those.... cells!!! Argh it's too scary to think about it. Then gotta look at all the pictures of all the F'uped diseases (i think??) and uggh..... *shudders*

I think I'm gonna puke during practical. Hmm yeah that would be interesting.

* Day of practical *
Me: WTF I MUST CUT MY WRIST TO SEE MY RED BLOOD CELLS AND THEN TEST FOR THEIR LEVEL OF ACID?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
*looks around and sees everyone starting to faint one by one. I am shocked so I don't do anything*
Invigilator: CONGRATULATIONS! You passed the test. We were testing to see who was going to slash and who wasn't going to slash his wrists!
Me: YOU SICK BASTARDS!
Invigilator: Impressive, you're getting full marks! You have just proven that courage is possible even in pressured situations. Bravo.
Me: Screw you.

Yes, that's very likely. Indeed.

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home