LALALA: ee yuck agm

Monday, January 29, 2007

ee yuck agm

I'M ON PROBATION, EVERYONE!!!!

Haha no need to congratulate me, I know I've earned it.

Well, for one thing, I don't do duty. *crowd cheers*

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! *crowd becomes silent*

I STARTED SLACK CENTRAL!! *LOUDER UPROAR FROM THE AUDIENCE*

Of course, allow me to explain what Slack Central is. I'll refer it to SC from now on. Okay, I am the president of the SC. It all started when I was bored during prefect duty during recess. I asked Shawn Huang to follow me and then we went to Joshua's duty post. Kiely staircase: right at the end of the school.

So, we now had 4 members. Then, I got Scott and then Matthew soon came along. What SC is is well basically a group of prefects who have nothing better to do. Well, we do have something better to do, but er. Nevermind. We just hang out there. We are a group who keep a look out for each other. If any of the Excos come to find trouble, we have each other's backs. THANKS ALOT, SLACK CENTRAL!

Well, of course, I did not manage to achieve this on my own. No, no. Credit will be given where credit is due. Yes.

Firstly! JOSHUA. Thanks ar let me slack at your duty post. Then just on the day when I ask you to come to MY duty post, you say no. Then Dickson come and talktalktalk. Well, don't worry. As you can remember, I chose my words carefully so as to prevent you from winning that wonderful letter of warning. Also, my DotA talk-to at SC.

Then we have Shawn Huang. Haha it's because we were both bored that I decided to create the SC. So, if not for you, SC might still have been born but we would have had one member less. OR not. I would have roped you in anyway.

Hmm. Scott. Ya la liar like hell. Saved me from Ricardo once I believe. Thanks.

ARGHHHHHHHHH that's all thanks bye. =)

.-twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home